Thursday, May 26, 2011

What should you do if you need to see a dermatologist but don't have health insurance? I'd need to find one...

I have a job and can pay for treatment (need a Basal cell growth removed.) Obviously, the dermatologist will have to remove it and send it to the lab - but when I contacted a friend's dermatologist, I was asked if I had insurance and was told I should find "other options." How do you find a dermatologist or clinic or anyplace if you don't have insurance? I do have transportation...
--------------------
I'm Glad I saw this question. You should call me 615-506-0150 and say you need health care or e-mail me at jocelyn.mixon@yahoo.com if you need health because I am a representative of Ameriplan Starting August 1st 2008 prescriptions will be paid up to 85%. Plans: Dental only is $14.95 single or $19.95 for family. Basic health which covers dental, vision, prescription, chiropractic, medical, and hospital visits plans $29.95 for single or family. Total health care is $39.95 for single or family. Total health plus is $59.95 for single or family. Offered Nation wide in the U.S. Must 18 years of age to sign up.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment