Thursday, May 26, 2011

Applying Health Insurance with High Blood Pressure?

I have a question. If I have high blood pressure, will insurance company reject my application instantly? I am 24, male. I am just worry about this HBP, so I am trying to figure out how to apply for a health insurance. Also, my income is kind of low, is there any benefit I can count on in California(Alameda)? Thank you for answering my question
--------------------
If you can't get group health insurance, there is little hope of finding an individual policy. But find a local independent agent that can better answer your question. You won't qualify for Medi-cal unless you are disabled for at least 30 days and have children under the age of 18. Your best bet for medical care is to go to county based facilities who will base the cost on an ability to pay based on your income. Contact Alameda County Hospital and they will be able to tell you what clinics are county based: http://www.acmedctr.org/hsptlsandcenters…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment