Sunday, May 8, 2011

How do I get my health insurance pay for a nose job?

I"ve heard it's possible,under certain circumstances.But where do I start,and what should I say? I believe that I am eligible, because I think I may have something like a deviated septum or something like that.I definately have lots of sinus and breathing problems when it comes to my nose.Also,I don't have a lot of money,and can't afford to pay for the entire thing,myself.Anyways,if anybody has actual experience in this area,please give me a serious,and honest answer!
--------------------
If the deviated septum is something your doctor feels if interfering with your normal breathing process, then he or she could absolutely write a referral for your insurance company. Usually anything cosmetic cannot be covered under insurance, but if the doctor knows your having difficulty functioning on a daily basis, it may be an option. You could, you know, make it sound a lot worse than it is. Plea to your doc and tell him or her you're at your wits end. You need this fixed...and you need it now! Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment