Friday, May 20, 2011

health insurance rejected me but won't give me the results? how can i obtain it?

I was originally going to buy health insurance because my family noticed that my health wasn't so good. And without health insurance, check-ups and tests could costs so much! After running pea tests etc. on me, the health insurance company rejected me and I asked why (for the test results) and they said they cannot give me it unless my doctor requests it. But if I don't have health insurance, why would I have a doctor? What can I do to get my results back?
--------------------
They are required to give you, and only you, the reason for the denial but they are not required to give you the test results. For example, they would tell you if they denied you because of a heart problem but they don't have to tell you the exact problem nor the readings from the test.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment