Friday, April 29, 2011

Who is the best/cheapest short term health insurance provider?

I'll soon be on unemployment and need to have something in place while job searching. I am on a limited income and will only want the bare essentials of coverage.
--------------------
Hi Veda, To say this or that company is the best I would have to be crazy it is impossible to know all of the companies out there offering short term health Ins. What I can do is give you a name of a company that I know does offer it which is UNICARE. You can look on line at their website you will be able to get an instant quote there. I'm sure you can find other companies that offer this service on line as. Get quotes from different companies, ask them to e-mail /fax you the information and compare them. Make sure you ask for their rating. You don't only have to worry about the premium but also the quality of their business.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment