Friday, April 29, 2011

Does Mass Health Insurance help members pay to attend school?

I'm a mother of a 4 month old baby and I am trying to do an online School Program through Allied Medical School so I can get certified in Medical Coding and Billing. My friends tell me that Mass Health Insurance pays for they're members to attend school. I've tried looking on their website for information but haven't found anything yet. Is this true? If so what do I need to do so i can get this done.
--------------------
If you are refering to the Massachusetts medicaid program, yes, there is a program to help people on welfare to enter the workforce and even receive training. It is part of a federal program through the Workforce Investment Act of 1998. Your best bet is to talk to your welfare caseworker for further information about the program.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment