Saturday, April 30, 2011

does anyone know what type of careers are out there for those with a life and health insurance license?

i am studing for my life and health insurance exam because i am considering working as an agent but what other type of jobs are out there just incase the sells thing is not so successful.
--------------------
I just started a work at home business as a health benefits consultant. It's pretty cool, and I find it very exciting to be able to offer people an alternative to high health insurance costs. Check out the website www.myhomebusinesspays.com/40545943 and if you want more info feel free to contact me. It's not a scam at all...you just have to make the time to find the people that need the product. You actually do get paid daily (no joke). It's awesome, and a Godsend for a stay at home mom such as myself.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment