Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Are there any Health Insurance Providers/Policies that cover Homeopathic and/or Alternative Practitioners?

My homeopathic practitioner discovered the cause for my allergies within 10 minutes compared to NO ANSWER in seven visits to conventional doctors. I'm paying 100% for alternative treatments while concurrently paying expensive monthly health care insurance that I rarely use. I'd like to get insurance that covers homeopathic and alternative treatments.
--------------------
Thanks for posting this question. I've switched my whole family over to alternative medicine. 2 of us have gone to an alternative doctor so far and it has cured both of them of all their ailments, compared to 2 years of my stepdaughter going to a regular doctor for her allergies and nothing, nada--they coulnd't figure it out either! However, alternative meds are expensive and I looked around for an insurance company as well, I couldn't find one. But I see this other gentleman said that many are offering it now, that tells me I need to start looking again! Thanks!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment