Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What agency or person can I get help with my health insurance in Florida?

I have recently moved to FL and I need to get some new health insurance, since I am now self-employed. I see a ton of agencies, and websites but I'm not sure where to go. I have heard some horror stories from acquaintances so I am a bit apprehensive. Or should I just go to a company directly?
--------------------
You can go to a company directly if you feel comfortable that you know enough about health insurance. However i would not recommend that. I went to an independent agent and i liked it very much, because they provided me with quotes from most of the companies that i was already looking at. I got lucky and found an agent who treated me great. They did'nt charge me for the quotes or the advice, apparently most independent agents don't. You can check out the one i went to at http://www.floridashealthinsurance.com If you decide to go to them, i hope you get the same service i did.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment