Sunday, February 13, 2011

What is a good health insurance?

I want to get insurance for me and my husband. I need an insurance that offer health dental and vision benefits. I have seen alot of insurances, but i want an insurance that gives me good benefits, not just discounts. Can someone please give me opinions about your insurance and what benefits they provide you?
--------------------
For the most part you will want to make sure you purchase a major medical health insurance plan with comprehensive coverage for prescriptions and doctors visits. The plan should not have any procedure limits or annual limits on care and it should have a lifetime maximum coverage limit of at least $3,000,000. Choose a plan from a reputable company like United Healthcare, BCBS, Aetna, Humana, etc. Steer clear of discount cards and other scams. Here is some more information on finding the best health insurance plan:
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment