Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can I change my health insurance mailing address if I'm still under my parents?

Basically I'm just wondering if I can change my mailing address with my health insurance company, eventhough I am still listed under my parents? Reason being, I'm living at a different address and would like everything they send addressed to me, sent to me. I just don't want this information to constitute something that means I have to leave my parent's plan
--------------------
You should be able to change your mailing address yes, but if you are looking for you parents to pay the parts of the bill that the insurance does not cover, they would not get that information so that burden would be up to you to cover. Or if you want them sent to you but show them to your parents and they give you the money to pay on it--thats another option.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment