Thursday, February 10, 2011

Are any of the health insurance companies on-line good?

I am 26 Years old and I don't have health insurance. I was looking online and saw that there a alot of health insurance plans you can buy online. I was thinking about doing this but I wasn't sure how safe and legitamet it was. So if there is anyone who has had experiences good or bad please help me out.
--------------------
Depending on where you reside there are several options that are very good. And some of these you can purchase on line. mbrcatz17 is being a little over cautous in this case. We have several carriers that are on our website that you can purchase on line - and they are legit. A good rule of thumb is to stay with the bigger named carriers like: Blue Cross, Wellpoint, United Healthcare, Aetna, Humana etc. Dont fall for the no-name company's. Most of the above carriers offer the ability for you to purchase on line, directly through the carrier website - or through the agent/brokers website. When people purchase insurance through our website with out contacting us it really bothers me. The reason is there are so many options availble and so many differences between the plans that it always helps to use a local agent/broker that has knowledge and understanding of the plans that are in your area. Hope this helps!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment