Thursday, January 6, 2011

Will this count as a pre-exisiting condition if I sign up for health insurance?

Hi all, I was hit in the head with a rock about 2 years ago... Since then, I have had pain and light sensitivity in both eyes. When I went to the doctor, he couldn't figure out what was causing the pain... My health insurance has since ran out... I am now at a new job... Can I sign up for health insurance to get this looked at? Or is it considered a pre-existing condition, even though I never had it diagnosed?
--------------------
I'm surprised no agents mentioned that there may be a 12 month pre-ex on group if there isn't any existing or recent coverage. A lack of diagnosis doesn't change anything. Don't try to get away with anything. You had insurance at the time so there are records.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment