Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I need basic cheap health insurance for school where do i go?

Hello! I need basic cheep (pointless) health insurance so i can move into my dorm room for college. I have no insurance, neither does my mother and my dad... thinks i should work as a waitress,get married and pop out a few children, so he's of no help. where is a good inexpensive student insurance place that will pretty much just say "she's insured!" and let me continue on my way thru school tiptoeing around so i wont get hurt.
--------------------
In nearly all cases, the cheapest option for students is whatever their school offers. If you go to one of the few schools that does not offer any insurance, then the cheapest option will be one of the options that is available only in your state and not in the other 49 states. The only inexpensive options that are available nationwide are only available to employees of the federal government. Other than the federal government, there is no good inexpensive place that offers insurance for all 50 states. If, like most schools, your school offers some type of health insurance, take it. If not, then post this question again with the name of your state, so that we can tell you what options exist in your state, although all of them will be more expensive than getting insurance from a school.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment