Wednesday, January 5, 2011

herniated disc with no health insurance. How can I afford surgery?

I am self employed and have no health insurance. I found out yesterday that I have a herniated disc that will require a discectomy surgery. I have no idea how much this will cost and I'm both scared that... 1. I can't have the surgery due to lack of funds 2. Can't get temporary health insurance because I already have been diagnosed with the problem. I'm hoping that someone has some suggestions on how I can get this done without being in debt for the remainder of my life. I am 43.
--------------------
possess as much information as you could maybe is one of the options,however it is quite time consuming,here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info is the resource i have ever had good experience.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment