Saturday, December 4, 2010

I own a small business, what are my options in California for affordable health insurance?

What I'd really like to know is, if there are some of you out there who own their own business, how much are you paying monthly for health insurance? I need to cover my wife and 2 kids and not having insurance doesn't seem to be working. Is AFLAC good?
--------------------
Aflac is indeed a summplement insurance plan.. What I currently have is AmeriPlan USA... I started off with one of their plans... liked it used it.. and then found out I could tell others about it and get a commission off of it as well! so I thought why not!.. so you can check them out at ameriplanusa.com.. they have been around for 16 years..and are a discount for a service health benefits company.. so it's not like normal insurance where you wait forever.. and only have limited visits where you pay 50 dollars a time. you can use it as much as you like, as often as you like or as little as you like. The price is right.. just a dental plan is $19.95 a month, Basic health is 30 per month per household..and total health is 40 a month per household..and that includes medical dental, vision, prescription drugs, chiropractic, lab work, braces... everything health related. even cosmetic surgery you get discounts on! I have 2 kids under two.. and they get ear infections about once a month. so what I do is..every time they go to the doctor..with ameriplan they give you 40-60% off the visit.. then you get 25-50% off the prescriptions.. and one visit is less than the normal monthly ins. premium for a family of 4. you can also go to any hospital of your choice..and anything over $2500, ameriplan has a advocate work with the hospital and gets that bill lowered for you as much as possible.. (usually over 50% off).. and then you can pay off that bill interest free over the next 1-4 years.. (that's what I did when I had a baby 6 months ago...) So if this interest you.. please visit the site.. and my contact info is under the contact section.. i'd be happy to talk to you further about the coverage and how the discounts work.. anytime between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. central time.. of course.. cause my babies need sleep! I sure hope this helps.. my family is in the same boat..my husband doesn't get coverage through his employer.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment