Thursday, December 30, 2010

I need to find a new health insurance for a family of four?

I need to find a new health insurance for my family of four. One with a low premium and (preferably ) without a deductible. We are in Michigan and everything I look @ is so high. But I need one fast my daughters meds are $300.00 a month. I have been doing the online quotes and my phone will not quit ringing with agents wanting $350- $600. a month and we can not afford that.
--------------------
The most important question right now in the economic meltdown is whether and how insurance provider is able to meet both current and future obligations. Hold off payment until you see compelling evidence of both. Look for U.S. equivalents to insurance consumer advocacy outfits listed here http://www.bcdisabilities.com/bcdisforum… and see what information they have for you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment