Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I get affordable health insurance?

I'm 19, in good health, not pregnant nor do I already have a child. I was told by the state that I have to either be under 18 or have a child to get Medicare. My job does not offer insurance. What can I do? I'm on a very low income, and can't afford very much, but I am willing to pay something.
--------------------
In my area, since you are healthy you would be able to get an individual policy for $50 to $220 per month depending upon deductible and other benefits. If you want a plan with limited doctor visits the premium will be less. If you want maternity coverage figure on around $300 more per month. You should visit your local independent agent. This person knows the market in your area and can find the right policy for your situation. They don't charge for the service.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment