Monday, November 1, 2010

health insurance?

I live in new york state. i currently have Fidelis. I just had a baby but my insurance is ending in the end of august. I have been having heart problems and cant afford the doctor bills after i have no more insurance. I live with my parents but they say my parents make to much money cause im only 20. But i pay for all my own bills, and they dont have any health insurance.. Soo my question is do you know of any health insruances that would help me out even though i live with my parents. I am just a waitress. I dont make much.
--------------------
Look into Family Health Plus or at the very least Healthy New York. Depending on where in NY you live, there might be a branch of Maternal Infant Services Network (they'd be in the phone book) near you and they can help you with what you qualify for - all you need is a month's worth of pay stubs and a month's worth of bills to show your debt to income ratio for the most part.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment