Sunday, August 28, 2011

Okay I'm applying for a job & I'm 15 and I have like health insurance because of my parents like blue cross

This is kinda dumb. Hahaha. It asked me if I need health insurance coverage or whatever, so I should check no because I'm like on my parents plan or whatever right?
--------------------
Right, you are already covered. If you check yes, the employer could take some of your pay to pay for health insurance. That leaves you less money. This is what happens to your parents. Very few companies pay the full cost of health insurance. Here's the problem, if you are already covered by one insurance plan, the second plan will not pay for your health expenses. even if you are paying premiums. They will say the other plan is responsible. So you are literally paying for nothing.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment