Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm a student in Indiana and need Health insurance. Where might I find the best rates?

Obviously I'm lower income due to being a full time student, but I need to find an insurance provider asap. Where can I get easy rates and a simple application process? My zip code is 47591 if that's needed
--------------------
Well, you have to apply, to see what the rates are, and it can take 4 - 6 weeks to be approved, and if you've got something currently wrong - even if it's undiagnosed - they're not going to cover it. So the CHEAPEST way, is through your school. The SECOND cheapest way, is through an employer, and several part time employers offer health insurance - Starbucks, UPS, Petco, and Walmart come immediately to mind. Avoid those online places - all they are really trying to do, is harvest your personal information to sell it.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment