Friday, August 12, 2011

I want to move to the UK and I need health insurance and a job plus a church. Help PLEASE!?

I am 24 going on 25 and I have two small children and a wife. We want to move to the UK and live and work. We believe that our children and us as well would have a better life there. I know it is tough but the economy here is not the best and I am tired of fighting to have a life and I want to see where my family came from. Which is England, Scotland, and Ireland. If any one can help with suggestions and guidance then that would be great.
--------------------
why do you want to move to the UK? I live in Ireland, am from South America, and by no means would live in the UK. Expensive country where everything is a rip-off, life is so difficult, highly intrusive government where every step you take is followed by CCTV cameras, speed cameras, etc. You have to bed to open a bank account. Horrible place to grow children, horrible TV, cigarette-alcohol-greasy food culture. 35 years paying for a mortgage. VIOLENCE. Is that what you want for your life and your family's? I think Ireland is bad enough and dying to leave to go to some country in Europe. The only good thing about UK and Ireland is jobs and money, but the standard of living decreases year after year. There are better places: Switzerland, Luxembourg, Austria, etc.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment