Friday, August 26, 2011

I have hurt my back and my boss does not provide health insurance. What can i do?

I did not get hurt at work so its not a workers comp claim. And I dont make enough money to just go pay a doctor to look at me. ANyone have any ideas? I live in Tulsa, ok
--------------------
That depends on why your back hurts. Where I live a chiropractor will have you x-rayed for about $120. If the spine is out of place the chiropractor can move it back. The last time my back went out it took 4 appointments at $35 each to move it in and kept it there. If it is a muscle pain you should look at maybe going to a massage therapist. They are usually cheaper then a chiropractor and a good one can really help a lot with pain. If a x-ray shows a fracture get medical help quickly, and try to set up a payment plan with they doctor's office.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment