Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What financial class are you in (i.e. middle class) and do you have a decent health insurance/ healthcare plan

Hey, I'm writing a paper on the current health insurance system in America, and we have to present a statistic from a survey we did. I thought this would be the place that I'd find the most diverse people, so I chose that. Please, just say if you're happy with your health insurance plan and your financial class (optional). Thanks!
--------------------
Well, we're not going to be diverse - most of us here are insurance geeks, so most of us WILL have insurance. You might be better off hanging out at the grocery store. Also, you'll need to define financial class. I consider myself to be middle class, and think my health insurance is pretty good. And I'm happy with it.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment