Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How can I go about getting my license for life insurance, health and annuities?

I want to get my life, health and annuities license without being backed by a company. I just think it would be something good to have. I have looked all over the internet but couldn't find an answer. Does anyone know how I go about qualifying or scheduling to take a test to get my license? And help would be great. Thanks in advance!
--------------------
Here is a link to a website that will help you. They offer online classes and they also offer classroom lessons. They also set-up the test and everything for you. How much time and cost depends on your state. http://www.adbanker.com/ Once you get your license you will want to get contracted with various companies. I sugegest looking at various FMO's/Wholesalers who can help contract you with them. They tend to offer various trainings and support for you as well. You will see their ads in magazines like Broker World and Agent's Sales Journal. Call a few of them and see what they have to offer. Good luck to you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment