Thursday, June 2, 2011

Where can I get health insurance for one month?

So I've looked at einsurance.com and and I can't find where you can buy only one month. help? I need to be insured when I attend a class I'm taking in the summer. from mid july to mid august. Also do yo know if most plans like this let me get a new glasses/ contacts?
--------------------
you can call any major carrier to sign up for a short term policy.. no, you wont be able to have vision coverage.. month to month policies are generally only major medical.. think of it this way. if you could buy a month to month policy that covered general things like dr visits and vision, what would be the point of people buying long term policies, when you could just buy them for the month you needed them? that isnt how it works. short term is meant to be the bridge between point a and point b.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment