Sunday, June 12, 2011

Where can I get a Cease & Desist Copy for my health insurance company? It was issued to them last month.?

I was notified that my health insurance company was issued a Cease & Desist order last month. Cannot locate anyone at the company now, they won't answer the phone. I want to get a copy of this Cease & Desist order, because I need it for some other legal issues. Where can I find it?
--------------------
What is the name of the company, the state and other legal issues you have? You could contact the state insurance department, but you may not get a copy of the copy of the cease and desist order from them. I did google search and there are quite a few companies out there with cease and desist orders, mainly for scams. Or do as I did and "google it" with the name of the company plus cease and desist for more answers.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment