Friday, June 3, 2011

When Obama's health care plan passes does that mean my employer has to pay for 100% of my health insurance?

Or whatever percentage my employer feels like? And what about deductibles, can my employer get away with a $2000 deductible under Obama care that I have to pay?
--------------------
That depends on how large your employer is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htZN-Is7N… And no, a large deductable like that would be banned. FACT - Insurance companies in the USA admit to pushing up prices, buying politicians and not paying out claims when they should [a] FACT - PER PERSON the USA spends more on healthcare than any other nation on the planet [b] FACT - Obama debated his plans before the election for healthcare [c] FACT - the chance of a child under five of dying in the USA is greater than industrialised nations with universal health coverage [d] FACT - Obama was elected to bring in change [e] FACT - Obama wants to stop insurance companies screwing the American people [f] FACT - The reforms Obama wants work in the Netherlands and in Switzerland [g] If anyone can prove the facts above are wrong, e-mail me and let me know.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment