Thursday, June 30, 2011

Question about health insurance and maternity?

Ok, I have insurance, but me and my fiance are getting married soon and I want to get on his insurance. I am working two jobs, and would really like to quit the one that I have insurance at since I make more at the other one. My question is, that I am already pregnant, so do you think that his insurance will cover my pregnancy? I know some of you will say no because it is a pre existing condition, but my mom and several friends have told me that in the 90's most insurance companies did away with pre existing condition rules. I know that some sitll have them, which is why I am calling tom. to find out. I think that his insurance is Blue cross blue sheild. What do you guys think?
--------------------
Yes, they will cover it.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment