Thursday, June 30, 2011

I don't have health insurance, I researched & Im sure I have tonsillitis, is there anything I can do at home?

For the past few days I haven't been feeling well, but since I dont have insurance I try my hardest to ignore it. So I found this in my research? What are the symptoms of tonsillitis? The following are the most common symptoms for tonsillitis. However, each individual may experience symptoms differently. Symptoms may include: *swollen, red tonsils (often coated with a yellow, gray, or white membrane) *blisters or painful ulcerated areas on the throat *sudden onset sore throat *pain with swallowing *headache *loss of appetite (dont have) *malaise (dont have) *chills *fever (dont have) *swollen and tender lymph nodes in the neck or jaw area So I am hoping that SOMEONE out there can offer some advice to me as what I can do at home and save myself the huge bill going to the doctor without insurance. Thanks in advance for any information!!!
--------------------
Drink a hot tea of dried elder flower, peppermint and yarrow throughout the day. It will ease the pain of tonsillitis. Flaxseed oil reduces pain and inflammation and will aid in recovery. These items can be found at GNC or a health food store.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment