Friday, June 17, 2011

Poll: How much do you pay a month for health insurance?

We just had open enrollment at work thru our union and i pay $68 for Blue Cross, i was just curious what other people pay.
--------------------
I pay $70 per month toward my health & dental insurance. I also have a deductible (not huge) and a co-pay. My employer pays $1,700 per month for my health ins. and dental plan premiums (family plan--husband and I, no kids). While I personally am not paying that $1,700 my co-workers and I have taken pay cuts on salary, pay freezes, etc. in order to maintain health insurance. Also, as I'm sure most people understand, my employer offers up a "pot of money" each year for our package increase--salary and benefits. So all the money that gets sucked up into health insurance premiums takes away from what could go toward salaries.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment