Friday, June 17, 2011

How come the S-CHIP bill won't give ME "free" health insurance?

It's for CHILDREN. And I am someone's child. The bill would not allow "free" health insurance to any "child" over 26. I may be an adult of 54 (just like legal adults of 26) but this bill prevents me from stealing your tax dollars to pay MY bills. It's so unfairrrrrrrrrrr. .
--------------------
I want free stuff too! Would Hillary's proposal to give $5,000 to every child born in the US be retroactive? I like free stuff, I hope Hillary gets elected so the government gives me more reasons not to work anymore. People also need transportation, homes and entertainment (for stress relief, which has been proven to be good for your health), so let's get those democrats elected, cause I think my transmission is starting to fail, and they are too expensive for me to be paying for.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment