Friday, May 6, 2011

What is an affordable health insurance that I can apply for in Southern California?

An affordable one. I can't seem to find one. I was layed off my job but my cobra will be too expensive is there anything else out there. I tried kaiser but its like 220 a month for just me.
--------------------
~~It all goes by your age and health history. My son is 25 and he is signing up for a Blue Shield plan. It is more of a major medical. Still it allows a physical once a year, and his annual deductible is reasonable (I believe it is $2,700.00 a year). It also includes some prescription coverage. It is only going to cost him $53 a month. So a plan like this may work well for you. Our agent is Lisa and her number is 1-800-611-9057 ext #2206. We've used her for years and had a group plan through our business. However it is too expensive for the insurance we have ,so we are switching over to this type to save on the monthly premiums, but still have very good coverage. She will explain all your options after you tell her what your needs are. All done by phone and email or fax, so it's awesome!~~
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment