Monday, May 23, 2011

How much would health insurance cost me? I'm eighteen.?

I am eighteen years old and in excellent health. I am graduating high school and taking a year off before college to work and travel. Does anyone know approximately how much a health insurance policy would cost me per month? I think I need one because I won't be a full time student next year. Thanks.
--------------------
That's like asking how much a new car will cost you; without knowing what kind of car you want and with what options and where you are located no one can really tell. I could get you a policy for under $40 or a policy for over $300. Visit a local agent that works with all the major companies in your area. The agent can find the best policy for your situation and budget. There is no extra charge using an agent.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment