Monday, May 16, 2011

How does a small business start offering employee benefits like health insurance and 401K?

My wife and I have a small business in the Chicagoland area and are expanding. We've been doing everything on our own but now we need to hire one full time employee to start off with. How do we offer benefits? How do we go about the task? What is the best company to go to? Thanks!
--------------------
you get a really good guy with some really good products they put a plan together for our company and gave us options to choose from, sat down with our employees to go over benefit plans and 401k's and iras.. drop me an email and I'll get you his email, I'm at home and it's on my office computer. I would send them to anyone.. it never hurts to look, and a look is free.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment