Thursday, April 7, 2011

Which health insurance company covers INFERTILITY DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT EXPENSES in Northern California?

I have Blue Cross insurance right now. Trying to conceive since 9 months now. They dont cover fertility. I am not too sure if I have fertility problems, but if I want to do fertility tests like HSG, my insurance wont cover and its costly. Which insurance co covers infertility? Please help so that I can change my policy.
--------------------
HI BC /BS is one of the best ones....If u got to a RE,most al ltesting is billed a certain way so that "fertility treatment" is masked,,i had it and they covered my hsg!!!!Because when its billed ,its billed as diagnostic........I have a group ,please email if ur interested!!alot of the ladies have answers to alot and all are ttc!!Maby Blessings GOOD LUCK Amber
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment