Friday, April 22, 2011

Is there any way that you I can use my health insurance to get an abortion without my parents knowing?

I am a 20 year old college student. I know that I am an adult but I want to have an abortion done without my parents finding out. I still live with my mom and all mail comes to her house. Is there any way that I can use my insurance card that my mother provided me with to get this done without her finding out? Even if I give the Doctor my school address and pay the remaining amount of money the same day I have this done?
--------------------
No because if the insurance is in her name the insurance company will automatically send her a copy of what they paid and to who. It goes to her regardless of who used it, because it is her insurance and you are one of the beneficiary's of the coverage. Bottom line is the only way she won't know is if you pay cash. But please think about it before you do something that drastic. You do have other options. Good luck. If you do decide to do this please make sure you check it out first there are alot of nasty clinics out there. You want a Dr that is skilled and will not cause you any other medical problem as can happen with some again just be sure you think this out carefully before you decide one way or the other. You can't reverse it once it's done. again good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment