Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How to see a physical therapist without health insurance?

I have a problem with my shoulder/collarbone. Does anyone know I can see a physical therapist without insurance?? Preferably MA or NH
--------------------
Ys you can but it will be expensive, because insurance essentially pays a portion of the bill. You can work out payment plans with doctors but they will need a lot of information. You can go to a major hospital, but you should be ready to wait in a long line for a long time. Try to go on a monday afternoon when there might be less people. I didn't have insurance until I got injured and went to a hospital. I live in a big city and because my injuries were not life threatening, I waited 12 hours. They cannot turn you away and must treat you. If your problem is something you can live with, try to get insurance even if just for a while. Starbucks offers insurance to employees of at least three months and insurance is something like $25 a month.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment