Saturday, April 23, 2011

Does my Lifestyle has effect on my Health insurance cost?

My Health insurance cost is high compare to some of my friends, am wondering if its as a result of my lifestyle
--------------------
Health Care and Health Insurance Costs Can Be Controlled Through Lifestyle Choices As you probably know all to well, the cost of healthcare and health insurance premiums continue to increase at levels substantially above the general inflation rate. The reasons given for these extraordinary cost increases are numerous and include: technological advancements in the medical field, increased demand for medical services and prescription drugs, the aging of the population, cost shifting caused by the uninsured and governmental reimbursement rates, state and federal mandates, and costs associated with medical related lawsuits. For the complete writeup, please visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment