Friday, March 11, 2011

What type of health insurance should i get?

I'm 19 years old and I been having this bad heartburn (i think) for several months. I have no insurance so I have not been going to the doctors. But now, it has reached its point where I really think I need to see a doctor but I don't know what type of insurance to get... There is just so much. Can you guys help me choose a insurance plan?
--------------------
There is alot of good companies out there. They usually take months before you could actually use it. If you need immediate help financially, I would encourage you to visit www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online about 3 years ago, for all my health/dental needs. They have been great...Had my benefits active in 2 hours and used it the same day. Check them out to see if they are in your area.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment