Saturday, February 19, 2011

Question about what health insurance I should get?

Let's use my current situation. I have a rash, but no health insurance. I want health insurance. Let's say I had it. I went to the Doctors. Got my rash checked out. He preformed tests to discover it's ringworm. Prescribed medication for me. What would be a good plan for this situation that would not cost me a lot of money? A plan that would also be good for regular check ups.
--------------------
Truthfully,Individual health insurance is going to cost you a fortune for stuff like that. I'm a 21 year old female and I pay over $300 a month for insurance and I have a $1000 deductible which means I pay for the first $1000 of anything. I have no prescription drug coverage, and after the first $1000 I have to pay 20 percent of any of the costs. No, I am not getting screwed. I did a lot of research and really searched to get that price. I recommend finding an agent to try to sell you insurance. They got me the best deal in the end. They explained everything and were not trying to screw me over. Find someone who sells insurance for multiple companies so that they are not just pushing one company. You can find people like that in the phone book. The people I went to were Golden Rule Insurance Company. I don't know if that was just a local insurance place or not though. I just told them what I wanted and how much I could spend and they helped me find what I wanted. Then I went online to make sure it was really the best deal, and it was!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment