Friday, February 11, 2011

I need to get tested for STDs, will this show up on my health insurance report that my parents receive?

I am 20 and need to be tested for STDs. I want to go to a health clinic or my doctor, but I am worried that it will show up on my health insurance report that I have been tested for STDs. I know that my parents get a report any time I go to the doctor, but I am wondering if it will show that I have been STD tested.
--------------------
If you go to the actual family doctor it will show up on the insurance report... the way to get around this is either pay cash for the tests (which is REALLY expensive) OR go to a local free clinic almost all towns have a free std clinic... look on google or call the local hospital. They usually offer it once a week between certain times... you just go they test for free and most of the time they have the medicine right there... no insurance info needed! Good luck!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment