Saturday, February 26, 2011

Does anyone know of a good health insurance?

I broke my wrist 2 years ago and ive been meaning to have it fixed. It healed cruked and the pain bothers me from time to time. Does anyone know of a good health insurance that would imedietaly cover this injury. I have no insurance and want one but dont know which one will help me the most.
--------------------
There is a lot about this situation that you didn't say...how much you can afford to pay, your age, etc. There are some excellent online sites that can help you find affordable health care. I am an independent agent, which means that I work for myself and represent many companies. But, rather than make this a sales pitch, I guess what I'd want you to know is that it is very unlikely that any health insurance provider would cover any sort of "preexisting condition", and if you were to misrepresent it, in most states, that is a crime (they call it fraud). Do you have any sort of accident policy that might pay something towards the surgery it would take to treat the injury? Some of these may not pay either, but you'd come closer to getting an accident policy to pay than you would ANY health policy after this long. Good luck, but the lesson here is, once this injury is treated, it's better to have the insurance in place BEFORE it is needed.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment