Friday, January 14, 2011

Can I go to the USC Free Clinic without health insurance?

I might need surgery for an abdominal bulge that I'm afraid is a tumor but I have no health insurance. Can I go to the USC Free Clinic without insurance? If I need surgery, what happens if I don't have insurance?
--------------------
Call them, if they have a website surely they'll have contact infortmation! Just give them a call and tell them your situation, be honest, a lot of people don't have insurance these days...myself being one of them. Being a student without medical is tough, especially if you need medication or get sick pretty often. If they can't offer you their services, then ask them about suggestions on where to go. They should have info like that! If you want, you can even call your community college or ANY college for the matter and ask for the admin office. Talk to someone about student medical insurance and where you can go, also ask for student clinics for people without insurance. Colleges DEFINATELY have that info!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment