Thursday, November 11, 2010

What is the best health insurance for me?

I'm still under my parents med. insurance, but I know when I turn 19 they're health insurance providers will say that I can't legally be under my parents anymore.(I know this because they did the same thing to my older brother and sister. But my sister is still under it because she's a full time student in college and my bro. is still under it cause he has a mental disability) I don't know what I'll do after that though. My parents said that even though I have a job of my own, if I find the best health insurance for me they'll pay for it until I move out. I don't have any true health problems only acne and acid reflux. Please give me an idea of a cheap but reliable health insurance plan that would best fit my needs. (Thanks)
--------------------
First I would recommend going to college. You will be extended on your parent's plan until you're 22, and you'll greatly increase your chances of landing a better job with equally better benefits once you graduate. Until then, since it sounds like you're fairly healthy and have no kids, a PPO with any trusted insurance company should be fine. You can pick any doctor and pay around $20 for a copay. If you had children I would recommend an HMO because they have better benefits for the mothers and pay for almost all of the kid's first shots etc.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment