Tuesday, November 9, 2010

How much do you pay for health insurance at work?

I might be switching jobs and just want to see what kind of average price of health insurance people are paying. see if this new job offers a decent package. My current job is at a huge multinational corporation and i pay right around 80 bucks a month for me and my wife, the new place says its $257 per two week pay period. 50% cost i think they said. is that normal? thanks for your input.
--------------------
My company has amazing insurance. For my family of 3 it is $60 a month. Includes: Blue Cross PPO, Dental, Vision, Wellness, etc. Co-pays are low if you stay in network. Dental is still ridiculously dumb. Unfortunately, because the company kicks in so much, the overall pay is poor.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment