Wednesday, July 20, 2011

is there a health/medical insurance company that helps ppls who are TTC?

see, my husband is self employed and i am a stay at home mom. so we don't have any medical insurance. i'm TTC, but it's getting costly. especially since i moved to a different state, i've only found one fertility clinic, and it cost a lot. before i moved, it didn't cost too much, but now, it is thousands more. i moved to Neveda, and i've contacted their department of health, they don't offer any sort of medical assistance. can anyone help me? thanks a lot.
--------------------
Not sure of any company that will pay for infertility surgery. But here's the trick if you already have insurance, the surgery needs to be for a medical issue.. scar tissue, endometreosis, bad or irregular periods. Th insurance company will pay for that treatment but not for treatment of infertility. So get some type of insurance or other wise its out of pocket. I have bluecross/shield and they paid 90% of cost for my surgery and I had the works done. LOL.(10,00- 20,000) . I would check out the priceof their insurance out of pocket for YOU and then try the trick above.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment