Friday, July 8, 2011

How much does it cost to get a flat mole removed...around the size of an eraser. I dont have health insurance?

Its a dark flat mole, I wanted to get it removed for a long time. Thanks for your imput.
--------------------
Unless it's being irritated by something, or is sore otherwise, I'd leave it alone. If it's changed in size or appearance, however, I'd go have a doctor look at it as it might be serious. If it were sticking up it might be a different story. However, if it really bothers you have a couple of doctors give their opinion. You're talking about surgery here and that might mean a hospital stay at least overnight. I would think about it a little before I went ahead with having a mole removed if I could live with it otherwise.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment