Monday, July 11, 2011

Any advice for shopping for health insurance?

I am not looking for your political opinion nor will i give you mines. i am simply looking for health insurance, for about 2 years i was covered by my job i had to leave my job because we moved and my new job does not cover me i am not sick in any way to my knowledge, i do not and have never smoked i am 21 and about 7 pounds over weight, i live in california LA and i wear glasses any advice or tips i am looking for something thats really there in case i get seriously sick i dont want a big fight with my insurance company
--------------------
YOu are not the only person who have ever met this kind of problem,I met this type of problem before.I have good experience here http://www.HealthInsuranceFree.info to solve the problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment