Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I need phone #'s for Health Insurance companys to assist me in getting a Chiroprator in network.?

I need provider line #'s for the departments doing credentialing for Chiropractors. I'm located in Columbus, Ohio and i need local insurance companies in this area. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Thanks
--------------------
Your question is a little confusing. It almost sounds like you ARE a chiropractor (or work for one), and you'd like to become a network provider for insurance companies in the Columbus, Ohio area? Is that the case? If you're looking to become a network provider for some of the major insurance companies in Columbus, you'd want to contact: Medical Mutual of Ohio (www.medmutual.com), United Healthcare (www.unitedhealthcareonline.com - that's the site for medical providers. www.uhc.com is the general corporate site), Aetna, and Anthem BCBS. Those are some of the insurance companies with the largest membership in Columbus. The websites should have contact links for providers who are interested in applying for the network. There are also other insurers...if you're Medicare and Medcaid certified, you'll want to look into all the managed Medicare/Medicaid plans in Columbus as well. (ODJFS can provide you with a list of the Medicaid plans, you can find the Medicare plans through CMS.) That's a starting point for you, anyhow. You'll have to continue to investigate on your own. I don't have all of my contact info at home, and I can't access this site while at work. :)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment